How do you shave your pubic area for guys? How do you get rid of pubic hair? Is normal to have hairy balls? What are the causes of hairy balls?
Most men want to remove the pubic hair from their balls, either because they want more hygiene or for simple convenience.
Since the skin around the balls is delicate, so if the hair is not removed following an appropriate procedure the task can be painful and regrettable.
- How to remove hair from balls at home
- How to remove hair from balls permanently
- How to remove hair from balls without shaving
- How to remove ingrown hair on my balls
How to remove hair from balls at home
You can use the following methods:
Don’t even try hair epilation on your balls since Epilation is similar to plucking, except that multiple hairs are removed at the same time. Epilators, while readily available, are basically just a torture device that rips out multiple hairs all at once.
Epilation has the following problems:
- Hair follicles may become red and inflamed and possibly infected. Make sure to sterilize the head with rubbing alcohol prior to use.
- The first epilation session is the most painful when you’re most hairy.
- People with thick hair find epilation to be extremely painful. As it grows back, most people find the strands to be thinner & lighter.
- If the hair is thin or brittle, it can break above the skin surface leaving a stubbly look behind. If the hair breaks below the skin surface, ingrown hairs may result.
Waxing Your Scrotum
Waxing removes the hair by the root and leaves smooth skin for up to 6-8 weeks but it’s painful and expensive. Continuous waxing reduces hair growth as the hair follicles are constantly damaged.
Hair Removal Creams
These depilatory creams dissolve the hair which is then easily wiped away. It takes about 15 minutes to do its thing but should only be used after testing it on a small section. The skin on the scrotum is very thin and sensitive and may be susceptible to a chemical burn.
The hair grows back soft instead of course as it does with shaving but some of those creams contain chemicals that may burn or an allergic reaction.
You have been using razors since puberty and they are also useful to use down there. Since we are skilled at using these sharp blades on our face, grooming the sensitive skin on the testicles is just as easy, especially in the shower when the skin is soft & smooth.
Shaving testicles with a razor offers taking personal control of the technique, which makes it easier to avoid any inconvenience or cut. It is a very simple method to carry out, painless and can be done at any time from the comfort of home.
Trimming With Electric Clippers
It is the fastest way to remove hairs on balls. It results in an even look but the ends of the strands may be left sharp which can lead to itching and rough, sandpaper-like sex.
Make sure to always use an attachment on the blades otherwise the sharp metal teeth may pull out the hairs instead of shearing them.
Use of Scissors
This is the most basic way of removing the pubic hair on the scrotum. Because the skin is wrinkled, you can gently pull the shag and clip the strands.
The results are uneven and can leave an even scruffier look than before but if you have the patience, this may be the option of choice.
How to remove hair from balls permanently
Groin skin is extra sensitive compared to other parts of the body. Removing hair from genitals or manscaping can be a very scary thing to do. Many are scared of possible nick and cuts on their private parts.
Here are two ways on how to remove hair from balls permanently:
It is the only method that can permanently remove unwanted hair by destroying the hair follicle for good. A tiny probe is inserted into the base of each strand and zapped with an electric current.
The pain is tolerable but doing the testicles and surrounding area would be time-consuming and also, not many salon workers can stand looking at your boys for hours on end.
Laser Hair Removal
It is considered to be less painful substitute to electrolysis and for some people may result in permanent hair removal.
The laser for hair removal can be adjusted to the sensitive skin on the testicles but it will still require multiple treatments over the course of a few months.
Tips for Shaving the Genital Areas
- Keep all creams and lotions outside of the body.
- Shaving with an erection may be easier as the skin is stretched.
- If you’re sunbathing nude, don’t forget that the light, exposed skin can easily get sunburned.
How to remove hair from balls without shaving
There are several ways to remove hair from our balls apart from shaving which many people feel could result to ingrown hairs. Some may wish to go for laser hair removal which is expensive or you may opt for electrolysis.
Use of depilatory creams like Nair or Magic Shave can help to get rid of those hairs with minimal amounts of pain.
Here’s how to use cream for your netters:
- Find a cream that’s suitable for male genital region.
- Apply a bit of the cream to your leg or thigh, and let it sit for the prescribed amount of time before washing it off.
- Apply a smooth, even layer of cream. You don’t want to apply too much to a certain area, as it’s more likely to burn if you do.
- Rinse the cream off with lukewarm water. Use a soft wash cloth to remove any traces of the cream, though be gentle.
- Apply some Vitamin E lotion or moisturizing cream to your skin if you feel any irritation.
How to remove ingrown hair on my balls
If you have just a few ingrown hairs, you may consider removing them at home. Proper care and extraction of the embedded or curled hairs can be a solution for people without recurring bumps.
Here are steps on how to remove ingrown hairs balls:
- Apply 1% hydrocortisone cream a few days before. This will help get rid of the inflammation on the bumps.
- Before removing the hairs under the skin, apply warm compresses three times a day.
- Repeat the warm compresses until you see the bent hair follicle under the skin.
- Wash the bump or cyst and apply anti-acne medication. You may use antiseptic soap to prevent infections.
- Sterilize your tweezers and a pin.
- Use the sterile pin to prick and open up the cyst, pimple or bump on your shaft.
- If pus-filled or blood-filled, lance it in order to drain the fluid.
- Slip the pointed end of the tweezers under the curled hair and pull it up gently.
- Ensure that you do not uproot the hair follicle.
- Treat the area with an antibacterial ointment. This will prevent further infections.
- Hair Removal for Genital Area: http://helpforhairremoval.com/hair-removal-for-genital-area.shtml
- How to remove hair from your testicles safely: https://beauty.onehowto.com/article/how-to-remove-hair-from-your-testicles-safely-2784.html
- Removing Pubic Hair: http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_150/159_love_tip.html
- How To Safely Remove Hair From Balls Or Testicles: http://www.simple-remedies.com/mens-health/remove-hair-from-testicles.html
- Testicles and Hair Removing Cream: http://www.themalegroomingdoctor.com/testicles-and-hair-removing-cream/