Do you know any method on how to remove hair from legs? Having hairs is not something uncommon since everyone has, at least, a little bit of body hair under their arms, around their genitals, on their legs, and so on.
There are some unique cases where we have people with sprouting hairs on their backs, shoulders and even between bum cheeks. Although, hairs on our body has vital role to play but in cases where they become excess, it is important to get rid of them.
We have details on leg hair removal including naturally, permanently, without much pain and without waxing or shaving.
- How to remove hair from legs naturally
- How to remove hair from legs without waxing or shaving
- How to remove hair from legs permanently
- How to remove hair from legs and hands
- How to remove hair from legs without pain
How to remove hair from legs naturally
These methods of removing unwanted hairs include:
Raw Papaya Remedy
It contain active enzyme known as papain that is capable of breaking down hair follicle and prohibit the growth of hair. Not only this makes your fine hair less noticeable but it also naturally exfoliates your skin to give it an improved texture.
- Make papaya paste by peeling and grinding raw papaya pieces.
- Mix turmeric powder with this raw papaya paste.
- Massage your face with this paste for about 15 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
- Do this once or twice a week.
Note: Papaya is most suitable for sensitive skin.
It is characterized by antibacterial and anti-inflammatory nature that initiate in preventing hair growth. It can also be blended with other ingredients like water or milk to help get rid of unwanted hairs.
- Soak turmeric powder in water or milk to make a paste which is not too tight but which can stay on your face.
- Apply this to your face.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes or till it dries up
- Wash off with warm water.
Note: it is only applicable to those with less dense hair.
Chickpea Flour Mask
It has been used traditionally in the Indian subcontinent for removing and preventing growth of unwanted body hair.
- Take the chickpea flour in a bowl.
- Add turmeric, milk and fresh cream to this and mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face in the direction of your hair growth.
- Ensure you have all your hair covered.
- Leave it for about half an hour.
- After 30 minutes, start rubbing the flour mask with gentle hand in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
- If the paste has dried a lot, you may wet your fingers a little to rub your face.
- Afterwards, wash off your face with lukewarm water.
When sugar is combined molasses, it can be used to make a depilatory wax for removing unwanted hair. The following are procedures to be following when removing unwanted hairs:
- Place sugar in a microwave safe bowl or a vessel.
- Top this with a drizzle of molasses or dark corn syrup, whatever you are using.
- Let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or heat it up to dissolve the sugar.
- Now add the lemon juice to the mixture. Stir well.
- If you see the mixture needs to blend more, microwave or heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Let it cool for some time. However, it should be warm and not cold before you apply this to your hair for removing.
- Apply the warm mixture to your hair on hands and legs. Use a strip of cloth or waxing strip to pull off the hair
Banana- Oatmeal Scrub
This is one of the greatest ingredients that can be used for removing hair for you. Banana leaves your skin soft and supple. But just banana is not enough for removing hair. You need to mix it with something which is a little rough on skin to exfoliate it.
However, this roughness should not harm your delicate skin. Oatmeal is the perfect thing to use then. It is also a great natural cleanser for skin.
White Pepper and Camphor
Pepper and camphor both are strong and may have a burning sensation when applied on sensitive skin; this remedy is strictly for removing hair from legs. Some people recommend kerosene oil to be mixed with this mixture of camphor and pepper but it is a total no-no for reasons.
- Grind the white pepper to get its fine powder.
- Mix the ground white pepper with camphor.
- Add almond oil and mix well.
- Apply this paste on legs.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off the paste.
- If you try to see carefully, your hair on legs will fall off with the paste.
When sugar is mixed with water, it acts as an excellent exfoliates due to its granular texture. Lemon juice in this mixture acts as an astringent. Lemon juice is also natural bleach which lightens the color of your hair on legs.
- Mix sugar, lemon juice and water.
- Sugar will dissolve, though not fully, in the water. There will be granular effect of sugar.
- Apply this to your legs in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with water while rubbing gently.
- Do this twice or thrice a week.
How to remove hair from legs without waxing or shaving
Waxing or shavings are usually considered to the temporal way of curbing unwanted hair growth on the legs. There are other ways of dealing with hair growth apart from shaving and waxing.
Use the a prescription cream that contains eflornithine HCl to permanently eliminate unwanted hair on your legs since it contains inhibiting an enzyme that affects hair growth known as rnithine decarboxylase.
You also decide to undergo electrolysis to eliminate unwanted leg hair and this technique involves inserting a thin wire into the hair follicles on your leg then an electric current is then passed into your skin to destroy the roots, and any loosened hair is then removed using tweezers.
Again, undergoing photoepilation will help by applying controlled flashes of light to your skin to destroy the hair follicles. It will take three to five sessions within a span of two to three months to ensure the results are permanent.
Note: Methods such as depilatory creams, manual tweezing and waxing will not permanently remove hair, but they can slow it down.
How to remove hair from legs permanently
Getting rid of unwanted hairs permanently includes:
This involves the use of a cream known as eflornithine prescription to treat unwanted hairs especially those found on the face of women. The cream is applied twice a day until the hair becomes softer and lighter. Side effects may include skin irritation and acne.
Laser Hair Removal
A laser is directed through the skin to the hair follicle, where it stops growth. It works best on light-skinned people with dark hair because the melanin (colored pigment) in the hair absorbs more of the light, making treatment more effective.
It is done by a professional electrologist who inserts a probe into the follicle and sends an electric current through the hair root, killing it. This is one of the best and permanent way of removing unwanted hairs although it is costly.
A depilatory is a cream or liquid that removes hair from the skin’s surface. They work by reacting with the protein structure of the hair, so the hair dissolves and can be washed or wiped away.
Using tweezers, a person stretches the skin tightly, grips the hair close to the root, and pulls it out. Plucking is inexpensive because all you need are tweezers. But it can be time-consuming because you can only remove one hair at a time.
How to remove hair from legs and hands
This can be done using the following common ways;
It is a common and quick way to get rid of unwanted hairs on the hands and legs without opting for waxing. Shaving is really one of the quickest ways for this problem but it comes with some highlighted side effects.
Laser hair removal
This is a technique that has become popular among both men and women who wishes to get of this unwanted hairs permanently.
Laser hair removal can be really effective and gives permanent solution quickly, but it is an expensive process and needs multiple sessions.
Use of Alum and essential oils
It can be an effective ingredient to remove the unwanted hairs from hands and legs. It can also be very helpful to retard the regrowth of the hairs. In addition, essential oil helps to retard the re-growth of hairs offering long-term solution. Read more from How I Permanently Removed My Leg Hair in About an Hour
How to remove hair from legs without pain
The following tips are important when getting rid of unwanted hair without pain:
Use a sterilized razor and sharp razor
Dull razors can actually cause more cuts than sharp ones because you have to press down harder and can’t take as much care in your technique.
Apply shaving cream
Any shaving cream is most preferable since they help to avoid getting bumps or razor burns after shaving with the pain associated when shaving.
Yes it is a pain but if you want to avoid the stubble, it must be done. Your other option is to look like a hippie or wear pants all the time.
They are the most pain free of any method and there is no risk of cutting yourself. However, they can irritate the skin if you are sensitive to the ingredients.
Avoid using harsh soaps and water
You will dry out your skin and have to constantly splash or spray your legs with water while you shave.
Using conditioner on your legs can provide both smooth legs and reduce the risk of cutting yourself. It’s also a good substitute for shaving cream when you run out.
- How to Get Rid of Body Hair the Natural Way: https://www.positivehealthwellness.com/beauty-aging/6-ways-naturally-remove-unwanted-body-hair-permanently/
- How to get rid of hair on legs permanently: https://beautyhealthtips.in/how-to-remove-hair-on-the-legs-permanently/
- Most Effective Ways to Permanently Get Rid of Unwanted Hair on Your Legs, Arms, Underarms, Back, Bikini Line, and Face: http://www.healthyfoodteam.com/5-most-effective-ways-to-permanently-get-rid-of-unwanted-hair-on-your-legs-arms-underarms-back-bikini-line-and-face/
- Best Ways to Remove Leg Hair: http://www.everydayhealth.com/skin-and-beauty/best-ways-to-remove-leg-hair.aspx
- How to Remove Hair Without Shaving: http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Hair-Without-Shaving